Braids For Days Silver Ring
Braid back your hair and tuck a flower into it to rock a cool Cuban vibe. Keep the heat of the summer within reach all year long when you wear this ring solo or in a cute layered stack.
MADE WITH LOVE
- Handcrafted at the time of order by artisan women in India.
- Hand-wrapped in sustainable, eco-friendly packaging (includes a reusable tin Ella Stein container, muslin cloth pouch, and polishing cloth. Also includes 'Our Story' and a signed note from the woman who hand-packaged your jewelry on recycled paper.)
- Conscious manufacturing practices.
- 100% nickel free.
- Available in 14k gold plated sterling silver or in sterling silver.
- Cut: Single cut, 26 facets.
CREATED WITH REAL DIAMONDS
- Color: H.
- Clarity: VS.
- Conflict-free and ethically-sourced.
- Zero-waste diamonds (we use almost 100% of each diamond versus the industry average of 60%.)
- Kimberley Process (KP) compliant.
- Responsible Jewelry Council Certified (RJCC), an international merit that upholds human, environmental, and product standards.
- Women's Jewelry Association member (WJA).
CARING FOR YOUR PIECE
- Remove before shower, swimming, exercising.
- Avoid perfumes, creams, bleach/cleaning supplies.
- Store jewelry away from extreme temperatures and humidity. (Use the Ella Stein pouch and tin provided!)
Using the polishing cloth provided with your purchase, rub in one direction very softly. Never use tissue or paper towels to clean the metal as they can cause scratches.