Incohearent - The Party Game Where You Compete to Guess The Gibberish
- Get Talking: Compete with friends (& maybe family!) to make sense out of gibberish from pop-culture categories.
- Grab Friends: This game is encouraged to be played with 2+ players!
- How To Play: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge.
- What's Inside: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions.
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.